Corso di Musicoterapia 2024

Il prossimo Corso di Musicoterapia si svolgerà dal 14 al 27 luglio 2024.

Le iscrizioni per il I° anno sono aperte, se avete bisogno di informazioni scrivete a cep@cittadella.org

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Makes NBA 2K extremely predictable rather than fun

Makes NBA 2K extremely predictable rather than fun 3 years 3 months ago #34613

• Amerzone
Okay (like a meter player) one thing I see/get a lot from no-meter players when I overcome them is that"meter gives you so many whites" or"meter receives all of the algo" or"having meter gives the top animations" etc. IF that was the case, why do people play no meter? Like if you think that no meter is a disadvantage so why would you play without it Secondly, I truly don't see why hate or meter/no meter over whites heading in are issues. NBA 2K21 MT Coins labs has demonstrated that there is actually no"perfect timing" in 2K. The"best" time only greens such as 90% of their time and misses like 3% of the time. They revealed you may get greens a good bit on both sides of the timing.

So when it comes down to it, a lot cans vary between matches. With this being said, I do believe that there ought to be a timing window that is 100% green & of that shouldn't green outside, but this isn't the 2K we've. I used to perform no meter but absolutely couldn't tell the difference. So I went meter on just to know when a shot has been challenged and it will help to understand if I am pulling too fast/slow to a specific player. But guys like rj Hampton for me are much more forgiving with a 3pt rating that is less than say a man like porzingas or Booker.

Ensure it is time. If you don't miss but also make greening. Make pictures that are near greens a clip and so forth. If you are time your shots and they are open there is no reason why people should not make them a tiny RNG is fine because that's kinda how sports and basketball are they're random and anything could happen but 2K should scale back it on create the skill gap bigger by penalizing poorly timed/contested shots and rewarding accurately timed/uncontested shots.

I feel like it is already that way for the most part anyhow greening might be a bit more difficult. Not at all lol the penalty for mistiming shots isn't accurate or consistent folks and whatsoever green way. 1 week earlys go in at a top rate the next lates do the slightlys do lol like off you timed it, why wouldn't it be based? I'll tell you why because NBA 2K is shit and they would rather use some horrible RNG algorythm that rubberbands NBA 2Kplay and obviously gives players benefits based on nothing but imaginary"momentum" not ability or IQ fucking composed dumbass pre-decided BS like why could anybody ever think that that's a fantastic idea esp for online play lol it is like half of the time.

I really don't feel like I'm playing another person I'm enjoying this idiotic algorythm that only randomly decides when I start making shots and when I start bricking it is unbelievably stupid and makes NBA 2K extremely predictable rather than fun. When folks say this buy mt, I really don't get. People claim it's to easy to green but majority of players that I face cannot green in TTO(been a while since I played boundless ). It isn't made by me they keep greening exactly the same but if you don't green you. Dudes have 99 threes together with each of the badges that are shooting but nevertheless can't green 2K needs and a shot to punish them for it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds