Corso di Musicoterapia 2024

Il prossimo Corso di Musicoterapia si svolgerà dal 14 al 27 luglio 2024.

Le iscrizioni per il I° anno sono aperte, se avete bisogno di informazioni scrivete a cep@cittadella.org

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Im saving up to buy some kind of god armour like t

Im saving up to buy some kind of god armour like t 3 years 3 months ago #40150

Im saving up to buy some kind of god armour like the titles in the topic. Which is the best one to buy? And what's the ideal method to store up to purchase it. They are all the same, asiding trim colours, and symbol on the RS gold platebody. All of them have the stats of rune. If it had been me, I'd go with Guthix armor, my motives are twofold: First; It is cheaper, Second; I enjoy guthix the ideal. However, it is a question of personal opinion. The"rares" price growth from yesterday and the SHARP cost knobs for rares now are the consequence of the numerous. Gamers who got banned for insect abusing last sunday, am I right? If that is true I want these rares to return to their original costs! Or maybe just a little lower and STAY there!

All these are my best estimates, I am not held responsible for any trades or investments that will or might lead to harm with these calculations. I understand santa was recently bought out by some clans but again not that many folks can afford and not that a lot of people would sell, since it had been quite low at 11-12M this week, well attempting to retailer rares to a mass scale isnt smart, isnt quickly, isnt efficent, unless ur a multi-millionaire with over 100M, then masks are like noobs to you. Seeing that blue and OSRS buy gold white are the most expensive, maybe people simply dont have the money to invest in them. There is really no prediction for phats, and they exchange SO slow they even get traded so... Plenty of gains made today, exactly the same thing happens tomorrow!!! Therefore I can get wealthy off my 1 rare (not phat) lol.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds